Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dare To Wear

Louder Please (Matte)
$14.50
Dare To Wear Collection
MAC



I haven't picked up from the collections in a long time, and I know I do a lot of reviews on the MAC products but its all I really wear anymore, after this I promise to do more reviews on other things. But this was one product I had to talk about!

Louder Please is a bright fuchsia matte shadow, that really lives up to its name, the color no matter the color skin you may have it just screams on your eyes, whether you wear it by itself or wearing it with any other color of your choice. The color is clean and goes on with an airbrushed finish especially when matched with a matte white eyeshadow. Also incredibly versatile. Fitting perfectly into any palette or collection that you maybe creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment