Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nars Smudge Proof Shadow Base

Nars Smudge Proof Shadow Base
Sephora $24 0.24

Nars has left me speechless again, I cashed in some rewards that I had on my sephora card and got the eye primer base, although the bottle is incredibly small its a great great product, Normally I am pretty skeptical about the eye primer that I use but, like I said this one really did the job for me, its smooth,light, long lasting and most of all clear which is one of the best features so you don't have to worry about there being an color discoloration in your eyeshadow, also it keeps your eyeshadows looking brighter than ever!. I wore my under my kat von d king cobra eyeshadow which is fairly sheen and it kept the colors bright and made them stay put, which for someone like my eyes that are normal to slightly oily, hard to do. my eyes are also fairly hot and I have primer melt all the time so this really stood the test of time. I say if you can get your hands on this PLEASE BUY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment