Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Viva Glam Cyndi / Gaga

Alright so being that this is my first review I am going to talk about the newest purchases that I have made.Viva Glam Gaga and Viva Glam Cyndi

Gaga is a lustre light pink lipstick from the new MAC Viva Glam collection,When this first came out it was selling out like crazy. I mean no one had it anywhere within the tri-state area and the ones that did have it was selling out faster than they could handle. I was fortunate enough to get my about a week after it came out. I have to say being a huge gaga fan I was really excited so I managed to get it. Have to say sadly I was not all that impressed. The coverage is horrible. It has no staying power but this is just on its own I found that if you put it over another lipstick or lipgloss I'll put it on over snob which is also from the viva glam line and it gives the pink in snob a nice booster i'll put it over Iris from chanel.

As for the Cyndi I have nothing but awesome things to say about it! The coverage is great its a really really rich red, whether you put it on alone or putit over a darker red its just got a great feel to it, its I believe a lustra as well but with the color being darker it acts more like a lipstain than anything although like the gaga you will have to apply ita few times it doesn't have huge staying power but it does trumph over gaga so if you looking for a collection get the gaga but if your looking for a real lipstick by all means get the cyndi its more bang for your buck

No comments:

Post a Comment